Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

Quote:
Ha ha! It is perfectly acceptable to call a female duck a hen!
big_smile.png
I do...so do most breeders I've talked with. I just think it is funny that the site words include chickens, roosters and turkeys when they are merely selling ducks!
smile.png

I call all my female ducks hens, no one would know what I was talking about if I didn't! AND almost everyone that I know that has ducks have chickens too and A LOT of people that have chickens are not opposed to having ducks. SO I think it is very smart to add chickens to the keywords. and who knows they may have chickens for sale too on another ad or not listed hoping to get chicken/duck people?

I think it is smart to put in those key words. I'm going to go one step further on my next ad when selling my chickens and ducks and put in key words : baby toys, clothes, furniture, paintings, art supplies, canning jars, etc., and other random periphenalia see if that drums up more business!
big_smile.png
hide.gif

Wow! Really! Thats too bad. It was a doghouse for sale-title was FUTURE HUSBAND HOME
smile.png
Said with this economy we had to feed the dog to the kids =P So now we have a doghouse available=) I thought it was cute they were just kidding geeesh.
Quote:
It was so cute that someone flagged it for removal. What was it?
idunno.gif

new home 4 husband (mattydale)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-09-06, 12:16PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 months old , large size , 50.00 or B/O Still has tags on it
no longer need ,, things got bad was forced to feed dog to kids

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

smile.png

Two for one freebie package!!! Freezer/great fertilizer (West Side SB)

Up for grabs is one good working 25 cubic foot chest freezer. Included in this steal is approximately 50 lbs of high quality wild organic line caught albacore to be used ONLY for fertilizer. Ps. fish no longer in recognizable condition. More of a solidly frozen primordial, gelatinous goop at the bottom of the freezer, completely ready to make your garden sparkle beyond your wildest dreams! My loss is your gain! Come and get it! First come first serve. Package not available separately. Pps. Don't forget to pay your electric bill before you leave the country.

call or reply to ad

(eeewwwwwwwwww)

Iheartchicks<3
smile.png
:

Quote:
gross. talk about desperate.

Yeah, I think I would pass on this one! Reminds me of the MythBusters when they put a slaughterd pig in a car and then sealed all that up in a cargo storage. They couldn't even give the car away after that expirment. The neighbors weren't happy!​

Back
Top Bottom