Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

tattoo equipment for sell - $250 (sandston)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-09-14, 11:35AM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have 3 tattoo guns inks needles peirceing needles worth 650.00 letting go for 250.00 or best offer call 804 615 7380 or 804 326 1714 ask for paul can text pictures of the stuff i prefer calls over emails

So, I'm guessing he's selling because he was losing money on his bad spelling and grammar.​

Quote:
Just sitting here thinking about a plague of bunnies made me laugh out loud.....
lol.png

Is this for real? Eggs are readily available in our area and most people are asking $2 a dozen. Anyone else see prices like this?
tongue.png

Fresh Farm Eggs-Leghorns White - $12 (24 pack)

Date: 2011-09-14, 11:20AM MDT

or $9.00 for 18 pack

Small egg is from these chickens but this was a little joke that a small pigeon got into the chicken coop. Most are Large like the one on the left.

it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2598391554

N&MSchroeder :

Is this for real? Eggs are readily available in our area and most people are asking $2 a dozen. Anyone else see prices like this?
tongue.png

Fresh Farm Eggs-Leghorns White - $12 (24 pack)

Date: 2011-09-14, 11:20AM MDT

or $9.00 for 18 pack

Small egg is from these chickens but this was a little joke that a small pigeon got into the chicken coop. Most are Large like the one on the left.

it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2598391554

Maybe they are really huge eggs?
D.gif

WHAT KIND OF PET!!!!!!! Pet Bear, Pet Snake, Pet Giraffe, Pet Donkey, Pet Turtle??????????????????
idunno.gif

pet for sale - $45

Date: 2011-09-15, 2:17PM CDT

male,very playful,loves children,comes with big bag of food,leash,collor, and bed

•it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2600362876​

Lost your ass?? - $1 (Edmond)

Date: 2011-09-18, 3:39PM CDT

Well we found it, or them actually. 3 donkeys are wandering our show horse farm and completely freaking out the show ponies. We've contacted the neighbors and no one knows them. Located on Post Rd. south of Waterloo. We figure that someone dropped them off like orphans at our gate. We need them to GO HOME. So, if you have any info as to who they belong to or if they are yours please conact me via email here and let's get them home! You'll have to identify them of course since we want them to ideally go home. We've called animal control and they are supposed to show up SOMETIME.... LORD only knows what that means. Meanwhile, help us get these sweeties back home please!!!!

I thought this one was cute/ funny:

I am in the AG program at Vista High and i am doing a project with my ducks and selling duck eggs. They are like large chicken eggs and are good with chorizo.
They are rerigerated right after picking and i will deliver.

Wonder what kind of bush you can pick duck eggs from?
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom