Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

http://loz.craigslist.org/grd/3098326522.html

I have a year old Boarder Collie whos great with kids and does do her job. She does herd things, shes been herding my little siblings. We dont have any huge livestock for her to really herd around. She listens real well when her name gets called. I dont have enough time for her anymore so i want to put her in a good home and im just asking for a $15 re-homing fee so i know she goes to a good home. You can reach me at 4*7-77*-**7*, but please ONLY TEXTING. I have no calling, if you dont have either calling or texting, you can email me.

Did the dog pay rent?
gig.gif

And they want only Texting because she has no calling. But will take calls, texts or emails.

CG

http://loz.craigslist.org/grd/3098326522.html

I have a year old Boarder Collie whos great with kids and does do her job. She does herd things, shes been herding my little siblings. We dont have any huge livestock for her to really herd around. She listens real well when her name gets called. I dont have enough time for her anymore so i want to put her in a good home and im just asking for a $15 re-homing fee so i know she goes to a good home. You can reach me at 4*7-77*-**7*, but please ONLY TEXTING. I have no calling, if you dont have either calling or texting, you can email me.

Did the dog pay rent?
gig.gif

And they want only Texting because she has no calling. But will take calls, texts or emails.

CG

Where did it say she will take calls, texts or emails ??
idunno.gif

duck&chickencrazy :

lol i just like this one...because honestly who is going to want it?

Free Toilet (SW Fort Wayne)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free white, simple toilet. Nothing special about it.

We just bought an Energy Efficient one, no longer need this one.
Works ok, but takes a min to flush. Use it in a rental property or to replace your own.

Call @#%$$##: xxx-xxx-xxxx
NO EMAILS, IT'S A TOILET...I'm sure we've all seen one at some point.
smile.png

THIS IS GOING IN THE TRASH TONIGHT IF NOT PICKED UP.
NO HOLDS, FIRST COME FIRST SERVED

YOU LOAD, YOU HAUL​

Actually, I would. We've already got one out there that we are using as a planter, found it alongside the road
smile.png
I'd like to get several, paint them each a different color and splay them out like a rainbow
big_smile.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by duck&chickencrazy

lol alright...i wasnt thinking about using it as decoration...just as a toilet is what i was thinking...i like your idea tho...seems really different and cool!

I have heard of a toilet being used as a fund-raiser gimmick. The toilet shows up on your front lawn, and you have to pay the fundraising group money to have it removed. You also paid to have it placed on another lawn (I don't know if there was a waiting list or if the person having it removed got first dibbs on saying where the toilet ended up next). This might be how the fundraisers get the toilet to begin with.

CG

Where did it say she will take calls, texts or emails ??
idunno.gif
You can reach me at 4*7-77*-**7*, but please ONLY TEXTING. I have no calling, if you dont have either calling or texting, you can email me.

I guess the email is thru craigslist because there wasn't any other email listed just the phone number that I *starred* out most of the numbers so you could see a phone (likely cell) number was listed.

CG

I didn't know chickens come in Longhorn. Where can I get some? xD

White longhorn chickens for sale - $6

Date: 2012-06-21, 8:35PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected]

I have 13 white longhorn roosters for sale along with 2 mixed roosters, these birds are about 4 months old and are really nice. Is you want multiple birds I can give you a better price. Can email more pics if needed.

http://littlerock.craigslist.org/grd/3093150063.html

Maybe it has an extra, extra long V-comb?
CG

I have heard of a toilet being used as a fund-raiser gimmick. The toilet shows up on your front lawn, and you have to pay the fundraising group money to have it removed. You also paid to have it placed on another lawn (I don't know if there was a waiting list or if the person having it removed got first dibbs on saying where the toilet ended up next). This might be how the fundraisers get the toilet to begin with.

CG
Um, LOL, is it a scam or? And who would pay to have it REMOVED?

It's usually a charity fund raiser...one of the local groups did it as a fund raiser for their Relay for Life team. You paid $5 to have it removed, $10 to have it placed somewhere else, and $15 to have it placed and a pic sent to you.

No, not a scam an almost everyone payes. I have not seen a toilet being used this way. 100 plastic pink flamingos are used this way allot. You pay X well known non-profit to put them in a friends yard. Its bad form to not let them. You ether let them an they stay there for a month an get removed or pay them to remove them an take them to one of your other friends yards. Its a fun take on rolling yards.

Back
Top Bottom