Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So!

They are probably both bilingual to some degree but marriage is a contract. She cant be the translator for the person she is making the contract with. She is probably just making sure to get it right legally an also esthetically.

Fresh Couch of Bel Air (FREE) (Spruce and S. 48th St.)

Date: 2012-09-26, 12:33PM CDT
Reply to this post [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Are you looking for a fresh spot to rest your dogs after a long day of shooting b-ball outside of the school? Well then look no further! You'll be chillin out, maxin, and relaxin all cool on this brand new (to you) couch. Your auntie and uncle don't want you making trouble in their neighborhood -- GET YOUR OWN COUCH NOW! So whistle for a cab and when it comes near, bring some rope and get over here. If anything, I can say that this couch is rare (there's only one!) so hurry, hurry, hurry!!!

Plus, ACT NOW and you won't pay $0...you'll only pay ZERO dollars and we'll throw in a fresh chair for FREE!!! You can sit on your throne as the Prince of Lincoln with this one-man tushy cushion.

Don't get your check book flipped turned upside down, this is the slightly used furniture for you!

5L95I25K63Ef3L93H5c9qeadf5f5e2b2e12a4.jpg

Massive pancake consumer/enthusiast seeks 10 million pounds of Syrup (Portland)

Date: 2012-09-13, 10:04AM PDT

I'm a major player in the pancake underworld, and am seeking up to 10 million pounds of pure uncut Quebecois Maple Syrups. If you have millions of pounds of Maple syrups, I can be a discreet, all cash buyer for your topping. Serious inquires only. Free washer and dryer too.
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

umm what???
gig.gif
gig.gif

Americana Pullet - $10 (Woodburn)

Date: 2012-09-02, 11:00AM PDT
I have an American Pullet rooster that needs to be re homed because I have 3 others. His name is Sasquatch he is about 6 months old. He is very nice but is a little shy. I am only letting him go to someone that will not eat him. Thank you so much!

5N45G45E53kd3F73Lac8ia53af523319e1023.jpg

I want a pullet rooster
lau.gif
I don't have one of those yet
gig.gif
gig.gif
i want one too!
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom