OH dear GOD, I am gonna need help!!! LONG!! PICS!

Thanks Soooo much for the updates. Oh jeeze...now I have to clean FRITOS off the monitor!! When you said Captain Jack " screams like a girl" I lost it!
gig.gif
gig.gif

They both look GREAT!!! Thanks again for taking in these little ones.

BeardedChick : These babies were all rehomed. Thanks for the offer. If not for the help of fellow BYC'rs I would not have been able to make this happen. LOTS of great people out there.
love.gif

THIS is why I love BYC.

I would take the evidence you have of her treatment of the chickens along with what you know of the dogs deaths and let Animal Control do something. She shouldn't be breeding or even owning animals. Even if they can't take away what she has now, she needs to be red-flagged!

Last edited:
Quote:
Bless your heart for everything you are doing for those poor birds
sad.png
stubs is awesome. He reminds me of my japanese hen who only has one toe left on each foot and even those are deformed im guessing she had scaley leg mites too but i have since treated her for them and she is ALOT better then what she was before i rescued her. I wish i was closer tooo i would love to help them get back on the road to recovery. I wish you the best of luck and will do a whole lot of praying for those poor chickies
sad.png

note the date on this thread - these chickens were rescued over 6 months ago.

And poor old Stubs was killed by dog in the last few days - see BadHbh's thread on the massacre...
sad.png

Bless your heart in rescuing those birds!

I would not give them back to her nor sell them so she can pocket the money herself. No deal!

She definately need to be reported. Its stupid and senseless!

I love Borzois and those Wolfhounds are beautiful and BIG. Had one Borzoi that lived to be ten years old, thats OLD for a dog whose life span is average around 6 to 8 years of age.Those are the gentle giants of the big dog breeds!

Quote:
I guess i should start checking the dates on threads
sad.png
i am sooo sorry for your loss. I just read the other post and my heart goes out to you and your family and i really hope they catch the dogs that did this!!
sad.png

Bless your heart, those pictures are truly horrible ! I have one who has crooked toes, a barred rock who came to me that way, she gets around really well, tho I do trim her nails on the 'crooked' toes
This ' bird lady' really should be reported to the authorities, that is cruel & heartless to treat an animal that way.
God Bless, I hope & pray you save as many as you can !

Back
Top Bottom