Oh, Jodyyyyyyy! Hey, Nugget has Gone to the Darkside (PICS ADDED)

woot.gif
You probably should increase your buff chickens. Wanna test some eggs for me?
big_smile.png

You sweetheart, you! I am still wanting to be sure she's going to be serious. She did finally get up and roam around, but she's sticking really close to the coop at the moment. Want to make sure she's really going over the edge and not just working up to it. I'll let you know, Jody. Thanks so much!

Just let me know when she shows how serious she is and we'll try to get her some pure babies of her very own kind. Anything to increase the buff population out there.
wink.png

She's not there yet, I guess. She finally did go off with the others, but she's probably working up to it. My Sunny was on and off grumpy for almost a month before she got serious. She was seriously demonic this morning!

Last edited:
I know that demonic buff look and those evil scrunched up pupils! At the farm I worked on the flock of 100 had probably 10 broodies and 12 nests. I was pecked and ripped up so much
lol.png
I know you are kinda hoping she is going broody but not at the same time. HMM anyone have any delaware eggs for you or any BBS ameraucana I know that if you hatch a nice blue or black ameraucana boy you will be starting another pen and coop
big_smile.png
maybe I will pick you up a dozen from Will Marrow when I go to get my pullets. How does Lisa Cree X Paul Smith sound? They have been bred for 4 generations by him! so they are extra speacial
wink.png
or I could get 1/2 dozen delawares and 1/2 dozen bbs ameraucana unless you want more welsummers and some Marans? Maybe you should just fire up the bator
lol.png
oh I am gonna get smacked
lol.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom