Oh, Lordy! Ice storm coming!

Quote:
Sorry to hear your power is still out. We had the same storm here but I think our town is all back on now except a few houses that had damage to the meter area. How are your animals doing?

Oh, Wow, Sarabeth. That is terrible. I am so sorry. Besides your family,etc, do you have a way to get water to your chickens? Are you able to stay at your home--do you have wood heat, etc, or how are you getting along? Sure hope itdoesn't take as long to get back your electricity as they are thinking now. We were out 9 days 2 winters ago, and I was about batty by then. Good Luck.

Quote:
We finally got ours back Tues night about 11 pm. To bad it couldn't have come on areound 9 BEFORE my husband went out to fill the generator, slipped on the ice, hit the front of the concrete steps with his mouth and ended up with 8 stitches in his face and inside his mouth I hope you don't have to go the whole 6 weeks.it is such a pain being displaced from home.

Several years ago we were only without electricty for 5 days with a generator. I can't even imagine 6 weeks
th.gif
Usually it comes on sooner than they think. I wish the best for all of you.

we still dont have power! They say it will be the end of this month. but now we have a storm moving in and they said it will nock out power and move us back to march before we get power. My family is fine we have wood heat. were carrying water for our animals. I have lost 7 chickens. 6 of them were chicks that i just hatched.

OH NO! I am sorry you all are having such a rough winter. Hang in there, take care.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom