Oh my goodness.. i made an huh oh....

GAChknGirl

Crowing
14 Years
Aug 10, 2009
Denver, Illinois
Well i have Eggs in the bator i put them in on the 1st... well i went to illinois for a week i left on the 5th and got home on Monday.. well i forgot which date they were gonna hatch.. s0 while eating a taco i remembered i needed to take the turner out then my bf said they are due to hatch tomorrow... Uh oh... so i ran down stairs to take out turner.. and there it was a little chick it is white with a gray tint.... now we have i think 10 or 12 eggs left i hope they will be okay....
fl.gif
ep.gif
barnie.gif
fl.gif
jumpy.gif
hide.gif

Edited buz i cant spell worth a darn today

Last edited:
Yep,

I guess I kinda know whatcha mean......

Eatin' tacos tends to make me remember all kinds of "stuff".......'specially if they've got a lot of green chile in 'em!

and IF there is some tequila...........Oh, never mind.

GOOD LUCK with the hatch !!!

-Junkmanme-
old.gif

Hey! Good luck with your hatch! I just had to say hi because I noticed you are in Monroe. My husband works at the Wal-mart DC there. We live in Hull right down the road from Athens tech. Small world huh?

junkmanme, must be right forgetful, can't remember the date. Then not to have chiles or tequila with a taco. Bet she is from NYC. hehehehe:gig
All jokes aside gachkngirl, hope all your eggs hatch and are healthy.
jumpy.gif

panner 123,

I read your post about Mr. Smith N. Wesson.

I couldn't agree more.

Ha-Ha. Unfortunately.....EVEN in "wide-spread" New Mexico NOW..........ya gotta be "particular careful" WHERE you and Mr. Wesson go to "jawin".

Ha-Ha !!!
-Junkmanme-
old.gif

Quote:
Now I wouldn't use my 2 friends on this young lady because she forgot her eggs. But they speak loud and true at all other times.
2 things I hope for, 1 all her eggs hatch for her, 2 she tells us that she is a true blonde, for no true brunette could forget her eggs.
Just funnin with you gachkngirl.

Quote:
Now I wouldn't use my 2 friends on this young lady because she forgot her eggs. But they speak loud and true at all other times.
2 things I hope for, 1 all her eggs hatch for her, 2 she tells us that she is a true blonde, for no true brunette could forget her eggs.
Just funnin with you gachkngirl.

Lol i am a true Brunette.. lol i just had an extreamly messed up month i met m 30 yr old sister or the first time i my life had an early thanksgiving, crazy work schedule with the dog rescue... i mean.. cant a girl forget once in her life lol... I love BYC!! and all u people u make me laugh!!

Back
Top Bottom