1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

oh nifftyness, your greatness, cookbook vol II?

Discussion in 'Egg, Chicken, & Other Favorite Recipes' started by 3goodeggs, Aug 25, 2011.

1. 3goodeggs

3goodeggs pays attention sporadically

May 22, 2009
    North Central Florida
    Any plans for this? I know you all have the byc recipe index, but I have to turn on the computer a lot to find what I need.
    In a perfect world, I would have a computer in the kitchen, always logged on to BYC. But, I would not get anything done.
    So, I need another book with all the jam/jelly/ pickle recipies.
    ...and, I have to print everything out to get the recipe into the kitchen.
    So, if you all print it -then I will save millions in ink and paper costs and kitchen moisture wouldn't dissovle the ink before I was done making the recipe.
    There are just a feed bucket full of reasons why you all should do this. Think of all the new members who would require one.
    Even if you just made a dollar profit on each book, and only half the member bought one... that's not chicken feed.

nuts. spell check stopped working as soon as I direct an inquiry to niffty. [​IMG]
    let's just blame my inability to spell on the hot pepper fumes, okay?

2. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    [​IMG]

3. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Hmm... no plans for a new printed cookbook right now. [​IMG] It has been requested a few times, so it is definitely on our "possibly-do" list. [​IMG]

4. 3goodeggs

3goodeggs pays attention sporadically

May 22, 2009
    North Central Florida
    As long as the seed has been planted, I will wait for germination.
    Meanwhile, we can keep stocking the BYC recipe index so it will be easy to transfer to a book form.
    But, really, I need the book form. Even if it just comes from the canning and baking threads, that would be great.
    Thanks.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by