Oh, Nifty! How could you?

Just so yall know. Google serves those ads based on content an the words the ad owners bid for. KFC must have had the high bid for the word chicken today. Sence we use that word a lot google put the ad here. Nifty dont even know till he sees it or reads this post.

Quote:
This is true, I actually had a convo with Rob about the ads when I saw a Milky Way banner a couple months back. The ads on the actual forum are all Rob's choosing, those on the main BYC page though are run by Google, so there isn't much say as to what gets put up there. At least, that was my understanding.

Quote:
Uh, the OP (that's me
big_smile.png
) was just ruffling Ol' Nifty's feathers.
tongue2.gif

I thought it was funny seeing a KFC ad on BYC.... though some people do seem a tad offended.....

You can filter what ads Google shows but its a big hassle. I get some odd ones on my site.... You also see ads that target your web surfing an not BYC its self. So if you were reading about bank loans last week you may see a bank loan on the BYC website this week. If people are looking at things they shouldn't on your PC when you are not around the Google ads you see later will give them away...

Quote:
thumbsup.gif
My chickens love it too, they'll eat all the scraps after we're done. They love cooked chicken and eggs, I found it weird at first, but then reasoned that they'd probably have no idea what they were actually eating, but it tastes hell good!
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom