Oh no! another disease from eggs! PLEASE READ!

Eggsessive Compulsive Disorder.......

I look at the eggs in the grocery store, I open several cartons and think to myself, "my egs are so much better than these"...I open about 10 cartons and bask in the glory of my own fresh eggs then walk away...

I wonder if people in the store think im crazy.......which I AM, LOL!
lau.gif

lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
:lol:OMG!!!!!! This was TOO funny!!!! That is EGGactly like me!!! My co-workers think I'm nuts, and I'm sure want me to stop talking about my chickens and wishing for eggs! They are just too nice to say it to my face!!!!! I am so glad I'm not the only one!!!!!!!!
wink.png
big_smile.png

I can’t take credit for this, it belongs to another BYC member, but is funny & fitting:

“You have a stack of hatchery magazines in your bathroom.”

When you get tired of not getting a broody, so you buy a bator.

And when you spend A LOT of time in the hatching eggs section here.........thinking, ooh I want that one, ooh this one too.

Quote:
I want a stack of chicken magazines for my bathroom!

Here's a symptom: When you see a plastic playhouse, you immediately look it over to see its chicken real estate value!

my husband was kidding my the other night he was talking as he always is and I was repling to a post on byc he said I talk to people I dont know them him!
big_smile.png

Ohhhhh this disease is spreading and there is NO cure! Another part of the disorder is pre stacking your next batch of eggs BEFORE your incubator is even empty..... I have eggs waiting in line to be next to hatch! LOL
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
frow.gif

Quote:

When you are drowning in eggs and you make a 14 egg pavlova or two guests come and you make scrambled eggs with 14 eggs after carefully selecting which eggs you are going to use - oh no ! not my black orps, ! oh no ! not my blue orps ! oh no !! not my new hollands ! maybe this one because the egg is a bit small or that one because it is a double yolk and the chicks might die before they hatch if I set them !! And even though the bator is loaded yet again you insist on writing on each newly hatched egg the breed and date just in case you get a broody of your own or some kind person takes pity on you and offers you a broody or 50 '
lol.png

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
OMG!!! I do this! But I insist each carton have 1-3 of each type of egg. Then when I sell a carton (which is most every day with 20 chickens) I insist on opening up the carton and letting the buyer know who laid which egg! Oh I never even thought how strange they must think that is...

Back
Top Bottom