Oh No! ~ Is there any hope?

chicktasticvt

Songster
11 Years
Mar 17, 2008
Bennington, VT
LOL well got you to look anyways. Lookie what I got today!

EE, she is such a little ham, she peeps to get me to come back and put my hand in the brooder, she is yelling at me right now as im typing this...lol
dec111.jpg

GLW, she is still kinda skiddish, but starting to figure out im good and not evil.
dec114.jpg

BR, she is still tiny compared to the other two, but she too is a little ham.
dec117.jpg

So I have to thank everyone here for getting me addicted! I fear there is no hope of return from this obsession.

Last edited:
Nope no hope and no fixes for it either.
big_smile.png

My SLW is my socialable girl. Too socialable, she comes looking for me when I am out of ear shot for more than a few minutes. She flys up and out of the brooder and comes to find me. hahahaha

She is in my lap under my bathrobe as I am typing this....sleeping away.
lol.png

I have to say my little EE is quite the character! I had one heck of a time trying to get her picture, she would run right back to me when I would put her down, and she was very curious about that darn red eye light...lol I think im gonna name her Baby Doll. Still trying to come up withnames for the other 2 though.
Lanissa86 , Bambi does look very much like her, she is very adorible!
love.gif

Ok, I am jealous. I can't get mine to stand still long enough for me to take a gorgeous picture like that. You must have a good camera!

Congratulations!

Quote:
Thank you!
No not really I have a crappy Sony Cyber-shot 4.1mp, and I had to work really hard to get those pics...lol took me about half an hour, and about 20 snaps
th.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom