Oh no, Snow! Where's Spring!?

Ah.. Well MN explains it. Its not to bad for this time of year up north, however, its been in the 70s here for weeks! 80s some days. Its an ugly change for us and not usual. These will be record lows for this time of year!
Mother Nature likes to tease us. A couple days in the upper 60s, then 4 inches of snow, then a couple more days of warm weather, then 8 days in a row of rain and 40s, then a sunny weekend, and last night back to snow. Someone is bipolar.

I'm in northern Ohio and we are forecasted to get 3-5 inches of snow on Tuesday night! Yeah, not happy but it is only April. It snowed in May last year
Im not sure if its ever snowed in April here in southern MO. Atleast not the end of April. A few years ago we were swimming at the river in April!

Im not sure if its ever snowed in April here in southern MO. Atleast not the end of April. A few years ago we were swimming at the river in April!
Hey, I've gone swimming in a river in April. Not on purpose, but I've done it.

We actually had an early ice out this year. Average is around 4/28. Went out 4/12 this year.

Its calling for snow here, however i dont think itll stick. Its raining now and been in the 70s. 40 something right now with a freeze warning of 29 tonight. Thankfully its gonna be back 60 tomorrow, so thank god this crap will happen over night so i can pretend it never happened 🤣

Don't remind me ! Last year damaged my bushes I had twigs all summer and here we go again. I want spring back. You are getting the hard freeze too I guess. 70 next week so we have that.

This was this morning.
C4355537-AFC9-433D-AC9A-A653155148DE.jpeg

The ice was pretty thick for freezing overnight. My pond water didn’t freeze at all. I’m just so tired of the cold. I want it to get warm and stay warm already.

Back
Top Bottom