Oh, Willow...

Kids are being exposed to stuff like this sooner and sooner. I have a cousin who just turned 13 and i have always yelled at him about the music he lisents to with all the cussing and his underwear showing above his pants for about 3-4 years now. I went over there friday night to watch him and his friend while my aunt went out shopping. I walked out in the middle of a convo i was not suppose to hear about the doing this drug and trying that and smoking this and i was amazed. At 12 & 13 they knew what all this was!!!! I told him if i ever heard about this again or found out he did it i was going to smack him silly and put him to work at my place cleaning pens. Saturday morning infront of his mom a pack of ciggerets falls out of his pocket and lets just say that was not the only thing in it.
th.gif
he is working for me for a very long time! He also has a younger sister who really looks up to him.

I want to go back in time, never watch this video and believe that none of this ever happened.

Why does her mother let her dress like that. Ridiculous.

You whip your hair this way, I'll be whipping your butt back into the 50s! Put some clothes on, get those stupid jewels off of your eyes and lips and quit having your seizure on videos.

Quote:
i am so glad none of mine are even considering stuff like that. My oldest still thinks boys are gross,doesnt cuss and doesnt wear unapprobriate clothes, evenif i would let her get away with it. I know they wont smoke, i always talk about how my dad passed away of cancer because he was a chain smoker. Parents need to do more parenting and not let others do it and then cry foul when something goes wrong.

Quote:
i am so glad none of mine are even considering stuff like that. My oldest still thinks boys are gross,doesnt cuss and doesnt wear unapprobriate clothes, evenif i would let her get away with it. I know they wont smoke, i always talk about how my dad passed away of cancer because he was a chain smoker. Parents need to do more parenting and not let others do it and then cry foul when something goes wrong.

His sister has not thought about any of this yet which i am very VERY happy about. His mom has also done what she can. Buys him propper fitting clothes and blets and grounds him when he is bad and everything else and he keeps going. Not sure what he next move is but she would out today he was skipping school. I am dreading the day my child is old enough to understand all this.

I wouldn't even think about touching a 'smoker'.
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
That's what my little bro used to call them.
gig.gif
lau.gif
I wouldn't dare to put on that much makeup. I would never get a piercing on my face, belly button, etc. - Besides for my ears. I have one hole in each ear.
smile.png
I wouldn't swear on purpose. I'm on the normal side.
cool.png

Last edited:
It's a year old song now, didn't even know it was still played on the radio.

In braids like that, I can whip my hair back and forth and it's fine, other than smacking me in the face. Actually, my hair is longer than the start of the video. In microbraids, they are knee length. Loose, shaking my hair around gets snarls and a headache. Plus I'm figuring it's extensions in the video.

I hear worse on the radio on a regular basis. MUCH worse.

Besides, dress wise? At least it's not a meat dress.

Back
Top Bottom