OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Got my lil watchdogs today! 2 brand new guineas

Welcome Twilightpixi!  We live in Middletown Ohio (between Cincinnati and Dayton). We breed Blue, Black and Splash Australorps.  Backyard Chickens is a wonderful resource. Again welcome!

Hey! I live in Middletown as well. I've got two black australorps in my flock. Blackford, my sweet roo and Obsidian, one of my good laying hens

Placing this here instead of classifieds: Does anyone know of anyone who has or have COTTON PATCH GOOSE hatching eggs, goslings, or adults? Will drive to pick up. Please PM me with any information. Thank you.

Last edited:
Sooo this chicken math everyone talks about is a real thing!
lau.gif
I went to a local feed store to see if they had anything or could recommend anything for a constipated chicken as I've noticed one of my girls struggling to go. Sadly they had never been asked that question. Am I the only one to have this happen to a chick? Anyway I noticed they had Easter Eggers and I'm not sure how but 4 new chicks made there way home with me! LOL

Sooo this chicken math everyone talks about is a real thing! :lau  I went to a local feed store to see if they had anything or could recommend anything for a constipated chicken as I've noticed one of my girls struggling to go. Sadly they had never been asked that question. Am I the only one to have this happen to a chick? Anyway I noticed they had Easter Eggers and I'm not sure how but 4 new chicks made there way home with me! LOL  

:gig :lol: :gig :lol: :gig

And where are the pics?!?!?

@Twilightpixi Have you tried giving her a little oil? I've never had a constipated chicken but I would think a little oil would loosen things up.
1f609.png

And congrats on the chicks! I have to avoid that section of the store.
1f602.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom