OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Hello fellow Buckeyes! Is anyone interested in 5 hens? Free to good home. They are around three years old, two are still laying and three are molting. The two still laying are a leghorn mix and some other white mix(lays dark brown eggs) the three molting are a SLW, pearl star leghorn, and a light brahma. I'm just trying to get chicks and don't have the space to add chicks to these girls. Let me know! Willing to travel a little to drop them off, around north central Ohio. I can butcher them myself but I wanted to see if they could find a good home first. I can also get pictures if anyone is interested
I'm always willing to take in hens needing rehoming, whether they are still laying or not. I just want to be able to let them live out their normal lives. Let me know if you are still in need of a place for them.

I'm always willing to take in hens needing rehoming, whether they are still laying or not. I just want to be able to let them live out their normal lives. Let me know if you are still in need of a place for them.
Thanks. I have someone who is supposed to get them this weekend. I'll let you know if that falls through

Thanks. I have someone who is supposed to get them this weekend. I'll let you know if that falls through
Great to hear that you found them a home! Hope it works out. Like I said, I am able to take in hens that folks are wanting to rehome...except for meat chickens, since I'm not into that. They all become pets to myself and my wife.

Beautiful day here in Northeast Ohio! got the yard that almost turned into a hay field mowed today! The leaves are changing fast now. Congratulations @Luv Ducks on your new friend Badge. :highfive::yesss:
Thanks a bunch Mark, I really don't understand much of that but I appreciate your kindness. Next week here will be a big change and I will be glad that it will not be so hot on the bus. The kids will be too. I am still perplexed about the sex of my Mallard Runner. It is 6 weeks old today. It has a slight green sheen on its head but it is small and has small feet and the bill is starting to change to look more female than the olive green I have had on all of my other males. The Fawn and White Runner is a female for sure. Time will tell I guess. I hope all is well with you.

Thanks a bunch Mark, I really don't understand much of that but I appreciate your kindness. Next week here will be a big change and I will be glad that it will not be so hot on the bus. The kids will be too. I am still perplexed about the sex of my Mallard Runner. It is 6 weeks old today. It has a slight green sheen on its head but it is small and has small feet and the bill is starting to change to look more female than the olive green I have had on all of my other males. The Fawn and White Runner is a female for sure. Time will tell I guess. I hope all is well with you.
Wild turkey in the yard this morning. You won't see them when Thanks Giving gets close. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom