OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

It's hunting season!!! :celebrate sorry if this makes you cry but this is how we feed our family 🫣
IMG_20231005_140229.png
IMG_20231005_140241.png

That would be a wonderful thing if you got both
Well I have a 16 yr old who missed a buck last yr so she's hoping to get one this year and my 9 yr old is heading out for the first time this year so he wants to get something too. I have a feeling I'm going to need a bigger freezer lol my husband is hoping for something to hang on the wall so hes leaving the freezer socking to the kids. But we have a large family of 8 so with grocery prices being what they are this is how we survive with a one income household

Well I have a 16 yr old who missed a buck last yr so she's hoping to get one this year and my 9 yr old is heading out for the first time this year so he wants to get something too. I have a feeling I'm going to need a bigger freezer lol my husband is hoping for something to hang on the wall so hes leaving the freezer socking to the kids. But we have a large family of 8 so with grocery prices being what they are this is how we survive with a one income household
I hear ya. Hubby and son go hunting every year but last Saturday is the first time I was able to go. And I got a little button buck!

It's hunting season!!! :celebrate sorry if this makes you cry but this is how we feed our family 🫣View attachment 3652599View attachment 3652598
I understand but could never do it. I eat Chicken and Turkey though but never duck as that is what I have for pets. I don't eat dead cows or dead pigs or any other 4 legged dead animals. This is a bad site to have my confession about eating only birds! Sorry if I offended anyone.

I understand but could never do it. I eat Chicken and Turkey though but never duck as that is what I have for pets. I don't eat dead cows or dead pigs or any other 4 legged dead animals. This is a bad site to have my confession about eating only birds! Sorry if I offended anyone.
I'd starve if I had to be a vegan tho I do feel guilty eating chicken when I look out my windows at my girls 🤣

As long as you don't try and tell people they are bad for eating mammals, I say you haven't offended anyone. We all do what we have grown up with/are comfortable with and have no right to try and change others. Live and let live

As long as you don't try and tell people they are bad for eating mammals, I say you haven't offended anyone. We all do what we have grown up with/are comfortable with and have no right to try and change others. Live and let live
I grew up eating all of those 4 legged animals. Then as an adult I had choices to make. It was steak or cake and I chose cake. I am a sweet aholic but my motto has always been you are what you eat so I must be very sweet. LOL

Back
Top Bottom