OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Well I have a 16 yr old who missed a buck last yr so she's hoping to get one this year and my 9 yr old is heading out for the first time this year so he wants to get something too. I have a feeling I'm going to need a bigger freezer lol my husband is hoping for something to hang on the wall so hes leaving the freezer socking to the kids. But we have a large family of 8 so with grocery prices being what they are this is how we survive with a one income household
Our family has gotten more with our vehicles over the years than we ever would have out hunting them. One we were able to get some meat out of for my husband and sons. My Uncle in law processed it for us and shared it with us. If no one hunted them we would be hitting them on our roads on a daily basis. I do have deer alerts on all of our vehicles now and that has helped a lot. I hope you are able to get plenty this season. My Sister always got big bucks and so did her husband before he passed with covid last year.

Our family has gotten more with our vehicles over the years than we ever would have out hunting them. One we were able to get some meat out of for my husband and sons. My Uncle in law processed it for us and shared it with us. If no one hunted them we would be hitting them on our roads on a daily basis. I do have deer alerts on all of our vehicles now and that has helped a lot. I hope you are able to get plenty this season. My Sister always got big bucks and so did her husband before he passed with covid last year.
Oh geez sounds like my husband he's hit his fair share with his trucks 🙄 and I'm sorry to hear about your brother in law

Well I have a 16 yr old who missed a buck last yr so she's hoping to get one this year and my 9 yr old is heading out for the first time this year so he wants to get something too. I have a feeling I'm going to need a bigger freezer lol my husband is hoping for something to hang on the wall so hes leaving the freezer socking to the kids. But we have a large family of 8 so with grocery prices being what they are this is how we survive with a one income household
If you have an oversupply, I'll be right down to take it off you hands:lol:. The meet is so much better for your heart than the store-bought crap they sell. ❤️

If you have an oversupply, I'll be right down to take it off you hands:lol:. The meet is so much better for your heart than the store-bought crap they sell. ❤️
I have a guy that travels quite a bit to get my duck eggs when I have them. He knows I feed them well and hates any eggs from the stores. He has dressed my drakes out before to feed his family so he says he knows how good they look on the inside plus the outside.

Back
Top Bottom