OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Good morning folks! My ducks started laying last week. I was surprised, I have about a dozen now. Have a wonderful day and stay warm. ☀️
My two Runner Ducks just started laying too Mark. I actually got 5 eggs today from my Ducks. I was afraid they were slowing down and then they sort of started back up. I hope that your continue to lay and mine too! I am keeping my unwashed ones in the fridge as they say they will keep for quite a while so when they stop I will still have some. You have a wonderful day too Mark.

Went to a wedding in PA over the weekend and couldn't help but take lots of pictures of the trees. They were so beautiful!
IMG_20231022_122519299~3.jpg

Hi to all I saw a glimmer of sunshine, I am headed out to do some work. Have a wonderful day! :frow
I hope that you have had a wonderful day too Mark. I made it to church and then had a fellow that used to ride my bus help me put a drain in my duck pen to hopefully make it more dry. I hope that it works. It's got to be better than it was before. We worked out there and now we are getting our furnace put in so hopefully it will be up and running as it will get down to 30 tonight. The house is insulated well though with a brick front so it so far has stayed 66 at night which is fine as we have not fired up the furnace yet. The Grandsons helped me cut the old flowers down in the flower bed out front. They both earned 5 dollars a piece. It was so cute. When I asked the 6 year old how much of the job should be a work out of love for him Mommal, he said all of it. Then when he realized what that meant he got it down to just a tiny bit! lol He wanted the money! They are soooooo funny. The other one is 10 and he wasn't about to say it was all done out of love. They do love me though so I will keep them, lol.

I hope that you have had a wonderful day too Mark. I made it to church and then had a fellow that used to ride my bus help me put a drain in my duck pen to hopefully make it more dry. I hope that it works. It's got to be better than it was before. We worked out there and now we are getting our furnace put in so hopefully it will be up and running as it will get down to 30 tonight. The house is insulated well though with a brick front so it so far has stayed 66 at night which is fine as we have not fired up the furnace yet. The Grandsons helped me cut the old flowers down in the flower bed out front. They both earned 5 dollars a piece. It was so cute. When I asked the 6 year old how much of the job should be a work out of love for him Mommal, he said all of it. Then when he realized what that meant he got it down to just a tiny bit! lol He wanted the money! They are soooooo funny. The other one is 10 and he wasn't about to say it was all done out of love. They do love me though so I will keep them, lol.
All we need is love. :frow

Back
Top Bottom