OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Good morning folks! it's raining here so I finally had some time to say hi. :frow:love
Hi Mark, I am a day late but Good Morning to you. We went to the Creation Museum yesterday and it was really nice. I had seen The Ark before but never it so for our Anniversary that was this past week I decided that was where I wanted to go. It didn't rain too bad in Kentucky which is where it is so we lucked out since part of it was outside. I hope that you are enjoying your weekend. I have my heated water buckets out so when it gets cold at night this week we should be alright. Have a great day.

Hi Mark, I am a day late but Good Morning to you. We went to the Creation Museum yesterday and it was really nice. I had seen The Ark before but never it so for our Anniversary that was this past week I decided that was where I wanted to go. It didn't rain too bad in Kentucky which is where it is so we lucked out since part of it was outside. I hope that you are enjoying your weekend. I have my heated water buckets out so when it gets cold at night this week we should be alright. Have a great day.
I actually worked at The Ark for a few months while I was in Kentucky attending a men's seminary. Very awe inspiring.

I actually worked at The Ark for a few months while I was in Kentucky attending a men's seminary. Very awe inspiring.
Wow Knobby, that is awesome. That place is absolutely beautiful and so realistic. What did you do there? I was in awe the whole time I was there. I just kept staring at the figures of people because they looked so real that it made me think they were and that people were in costumes for it. I knew they were not but I could not believe how realistic the whole exhibit was.

Wow Knobby, that is awesome. That place is absolutely beautiful and so realistic. What did you do there? I was in awe the whole time I was there. I just kept staring at the figures of people because they looked so real that it made me think they were and that people were in costumes for it. I knew they were not but I could not believe how realistic the whole exhibit was.
I worked as a line cook at the Emzara's Restaurant, but would tour the Ark on my times off.

Sooo how's everyone else's morning lol
20231101_081049.jpg

Back
Top Bottom