OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Small world...we moved here from Olmsted Township and just built a house on 12 acres
It is a small world. Hubby and I are trying to buy land in West Virginia, attorney and realtor are dragging their feet. Found out over the weekend that the current land owner used to live in West Virginia but now lives in a town about 10 mins from us! So yeah, we went to go speak to her yesterday. Nicest lady you could ever meet, such a sweetheart. She was wanting to meet us too. If the attorney keeps dragging their feet, we might pull out of the deal and just buy it from her another way

It is a small world. Hubby and I are trying to buy land in West Virginia, attorney and realtor are dragging their feet. Found out over the weekend that the current land owner used to live in West Virginia but now lives in a town about 10 mins from us! So yeah, we went to go speak to her yesterday. Nicest lady you could ever meet, such a sweetheart. She was wanting to meet us too. If the attorney keeps dragging their feet, we might pull out of the deal and just buy it from her another way
I had a client in Huntington, WV where I would have to drive down, weekly for 18 months. There's alot of gorgeous land down there.

Back
Top Bottom