OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

hi all! here is an update. b.r. who ate 3' of rope has passed some of it and still doing well. our new well still isn't started, a week now with no running water.I am making calls tomorrow,having to load up truck to do laundry is getting to me the most.(I have back problems) we facing a possible foot of snow, where is US 24??? I would love help with that so I have a better idea where I fall in the snow outlook. hope you all are well and your flocks are happy n healthy as well.going to bite a bullet and live at work a while so I can recover from our well going out; also so I can expand my flock,run and build chicken cabin #2. BM, I really like brahmas,both sizes.I really want some this year.

Last edited:
OMG is it spring yet? I can't take anymore snow!!! I'm in SW Ohio, about 20 miles from Richmond IN.and I'm so sick of winter and ready to get some new baby chickens on order!! I love going to the swaps and bringing home all kinds of cute little fluffy butts!! I want to go to yard sales and poultry swaps!!!! Hurry up spring!!!

OMG is it spring yet? I can't take anymore snow!!! I'm in SW Ohio, about 20 miles from Richmond IN.and I'm so sick of winter and ready to get some new baby chickens on order!! I love going to the swaps and bringing home all kinds of cute little fluffy butts!! I want to go to yard sales and poultry swaps!!!! Hurry up spring!!!

You may be in luck then, maybe you will get freezing rain instead, just to change things up some this next go round.

browsing around and found an Ohio thread :)

I'm in Bainbridge, about 25-30 minutes from Chillicothe in Ross Co., but pretty close to the Pike Co. line :)

Just ordered my first chicks to be shipped to me in April... :D

browsing around and found an Ohio thread :)

I'm in Bainbridge, about 25-30 minutes from Chillicothe in Ross Co., but pretty close to the Pike Co. line :)

Welcome to the group from Troy in Miami County .
Congrats on your chicks!

I have a son who lives in Wellston

Just ordered my first chicks to be shipped to me in April... :D

Welcome Everyone! I am in Northwest Ohio-- about 30 minutes from Toledo. I have 6 hens/ no rooster but a hen that is a persistent broody... I was thinking about getting some hatching eggs for her... is anyone in the area and has some or does anyone know where a good source for fertile eggs is? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom