OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Hi all! Just joined I'm from Archbold Ohio, small town about 45 minutes from Toledo. We have a barred rock and golden comet that are about 5 weeks, 3 Ameracuanas, a barred rock and what I think is another golden comet (May be a buff Orpington) that are 3 days old. We also have a 100 meat chickens. I'm new to laying hens and have fallen in love!! Hubby said we could have more so I'm on the look out for some new gals!
welcome-byc.gif
and the Ohio thread!!! I see fluffy butts have worked their magic again!! "Resistance is futile"!!!
big_smile.png
Have fun looking for more chickies! What kind of meat chicks do you have?

Quote:
we raise pure breed pygmy goats,and ya we own the father.your in luck cuz i only keep one male around so i will be sellin the new little guy.when i get home ill post a pic for ya

:welcome and the Ohio thread!!! I see fluffy butts have worked their magic again!! "Resistance is futile"!!! :D Have fun looking for more chickies! What kind of meat chicks do you have?

Yes Borge chickens have taken over!! I tired to resist but it's no use. I was really surprised that hubby was as on board and he is. Even built the coop in the back of the barn for me! We have broilers, I've always had good luck with them.

Welcome to the thread zoey87!! mrdazed85 I want pygmy goats but have to wait,sigh. Such cute lil beggars. I want some for weed, leaf eaters and cuddles. Do you have them run with your chickens???? my plan is to put goats in one end of coop next year and BJG in the other then they can all go out to run we building this weekend.

Last edited:
We raise them as pets,and i use to house them with my chickens,but they kept eating all the chicken food...now they have there own coop,that they share with a silkie roo

Back
Top Bottom