OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Hi Cincinnati peoples!

Pretty much all the Orphingtons I hatched from Papa's Poultry are roos - so if anyone wants a beautiful friendly rooster in the Cincinnati area speak now - they are about to be eaten.

All the boys are crowing (one started at 4w old). They hatched on Halloween so they are about 10 weeks old. They are eating me out of house and home!

PM me if you want one:

I have black, lemon cuckoo and lavender.

These are my first batch of chickens ever and they have not been exposed to any other adult chickens. I do have some light sussex hatched from eggs from the same breeder next to them.

Last edited:
Hi Cincinnati peoples! 

Pretty much all the Orphingtons I hatched from Papa's Poultry are roos - so if anyone wants a beautiful friendly rooster in the Cincinnati area speak now - they are about to be eaten.

All the boys are crowing (one started at 4w old). They hatched on Halloween so they are about 10 weeks old. They are eating me out of house and home!

PM me if you want one: 

These are my first batch of chickens ever and they have not been exposed to any other adult chickens. I do have some light sussex hatched from eggs from the same breeder next to them.

I'd love to have one of them if they weren't large fowl. I'm hoping you find then all homes.

-6° last night. Everyone faired well here. I did offer heat to the bantams and they definitely used it. Hoping everyone is doing good!

Hey everyone! My partner and I are new to the site! We live in Heath Ohio just east of Columbus no chickens yet we're starting from scratch… See what I did there?

Hi everyone, we're close to Sunbury, OH and have been into chickens for a couple years now. Our flock consists of a little of everything and I just had my first (somewhat) successful hatch in my old hovabater. Hubs bought me a Sportsman 1502 (used on CL, got a killer deal) for my birthday, so let the hatchings begin!!! Right now I have some sizzle eggs in there, but their air cells are wonky. USPS and I are going to have to have a heart to heart soon. I'm looking for fertile eggs, bantams and fun stuff (sizzles, frizzles, polish frizzles, easter eggers, etc).

(I like to paint)

Hi Cincinnati peoples! 

PM me if you want one: 

Do you have pics of them? I may be interested in the lemon or black. I live in Lexington, KY

Thanks!

Anyone local (Ashville area in Pickaway County) have any extra hatching eggs they want to sell? Would love to have a variety with Speckled Sussex and Welsummer at the top of the list but am also on the lookout for Barnevelder, Gold Laced Wyandotte and/or dark olive eggers. I have a Brinsea Mini bator so only need 9 eggs. I was thinking about ordering some but am afraid they would be frozen by the time they got here!

Feel free to PM me with what you have. Thanks and stay warm!

Hi everyone, we're close to Sunbury, OH and have been into chickens for a couple years now. Our flock consists of a little of everything and I just had my first (somewhat) successful hatch in my old hovabater. Hubs bought me a Sportsman 1502 (used on CL, got a killer deal) for my birthday, so let the hatchings begin!!! Right now I have some sizzle eggs in there, but their air cells are wonky. USPS and I are going to have to have a heart to heart soon. I'm looking for fertile eggs, bantams and fun stuff (sizzles, frizzles, polish frizzles, easter eggers, etc).

(I like to paint)

Hi katsalsa! I'm right down the road from you in Cardington! There are a few of us from the Marengo area on here....:)
I breed Silkies...
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom