OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Oh, that little cochin guy is just too precious! And yes, I'd definitely be interested in both -- I've got one singleton LC orp, can't tell yet if it' a pullet or a roo. Eventually I want some flock mates for it. And your basque is a handsome boy :)

I need to do a massive photo shoot soon, too!

they are bantam, I don't have a good picture; but here is a pic of the rooster when he was still in the temp cage. I have some juvenile lemon cuckoo orpingtons too, if your interested when they start laying. I think its 1 nicely marked cockerel, 1 cuckoo hen and 3 "buff" colored hens.

my basque are in "breeding condition" but here is the cockerel the hens are a little hard to see.

Kind of excited. I just ordered my new incubator. I decided to go with the brinsea Eco 20. I have read many reviews and it seemed the easiest and best.

Does anyone know of a place to purchase chicken supplies near Cincinnati? I want to start building a coop, need supplies for a brooder (heat lamp, sand, pine shavings etc) and will need feed, containers, etc. I would prefer to give a local place my business instead of always having to resort to the internet. Thanks!

Just got some free chickens given to me today. A buff Orpington, a couple mixed bantams, some gold laced Wyandotte and a hen of which I have no idea what she is. She is black with a completely bald head and has feathered feet. I'll take a pic soon and post....... Gotta love free chickies!

Just got some free chickens given to me today. A buff Orpington, a couple mixed bantams, some gold laced Wyandotte and a hen of which I have no idea what she is. She is black with a completely bald head and has feathered feet. I'll take a pic soon and post....... Gotta love free chickies!
congratulations on the free chickens! if these are your first, build your coop oversized; they are addictive.

Kind of excited. I just ordered my new incubator. I decided to go with the brinsea Eco 20. I have read many reviews and it seemed the easiest and best.
im glad you got a new incubator, best of luck with it. from what I hear they are very easy to use, but I would do a couple test hatches before I put any expensive eggs in it. and remember, don't try to hard.

We always go to a rural king or tractor supply. im in shandon Ohio right outside of Ross and Harrison and cincinnati. There are several tsc in the area...Harrison, Hamilton and a rural king in Hamilton as well on Main Street. They have everything you need...pretty cheap as well pine shavings 4.99 or 4.49 when on sale and the lights r about 6 or 7 for the holder and bulbs r about 3 or 4 I believe...hth:D

Back
Top Bottom