OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Well, I think they may have to go to the bachelor pad until freezer camp. These will be about the same age as yours were when they will be processed.
there were the normal boy fights. The hackles standing up and circling each other and maybe actually flogging each other once. Generally after the show one of the other boys went rushing through and broke up the fight.

there were the normal boy fights. The hackles standing up and circling each other and maybe actually flogging each other once. Generally after the show one of the other boys went rushing through and broke up the fight.
I'm not sure any one will break up the fight. King-pin has all of them scared to death of him. I've never seen any of them fight him back or stand up to him. He doesn't "hurt" (draw blood) them at least not that I have seen. But he rules his kingdom with a iron "beak"!!
lau.gif
It sounds like the biggest brawl you've ever heard in the eve when they are getting settled in for the night!
rant.gif
All kinds of squawks, thuds, flapping wings!!
hide.gif
King-pin isn't even that big! He is an Egyptian Fayoumis. He would probably be a great leader for just the hens. He's just to macho with the other boys!

It was rather funny. I was laughing when I read it. I kinda want some buff laced and gold laced brahmas. Think I'm going to wait till next year though. I'm only planning on keeping my BBS ameracaunas, chocolate ameracaunas, chocolate and black Orpingtons, chocolate Wyandottes, BLRWyandottes, and coronation Sussex.

Which means the swap will see the lavender orp pair, some of the EE, call ducks in snowy and grey(parties/trios), Pekin ducks(pairs), and ancona ducks(boys only)
sad.png
Also a coronation Sussex cockerel. Maybe some month old Guinea keets.
Gold laced are ok, but I tend to like a sharper contrast than on the buff laced.

A couple splash laced red pullets I'm working on.

Hi All,
I have a 16 week old Basque cockeral for sale. Not crowing yet. Need to find him a new home. His companion turned out to be a Dark Cornish, so I have no use for this beautiful guy now. $20 OBO. I am in Toledo, which is NW Ohio. I'd be willing to meet you part way, if necessary.

he is out of good stock, i have his parents and have $300 in the trio.

we can get you a hen, i still have you on list for some white laced red cornish eggs/chicks. but its up to you.

Licking county Ohio here. I'm trying to find speckled sussex rooster and hens for my daughter. She is in 4-H and needs some good show birds. Any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom