OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

To all of you who know me and josh, we're engaged!
sujeryqa.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

congrats!!!!!

my youngsters are in the coop finally. Sadly my one yr olds still attack them, sigh. Egg laying has started, 2 soft shells and one tiny brown today!!

Congrates all the way around.

i love the markings in this EE!

congrats!!!!!

Congrats Minihorse and Josh!!

Thank you everyone!

my youngsters are in the coop finally. Sadly my one yr olds still attack them, sigh. Egg laying has started, 2 soft shells and one tiny brown today!!
woohoo on the eggs. Tell the older ones they are just gonna have to get used to it!

Thank you Minihorse. Our older girls were slated for freezer camp until Jeff had his accident, so it has been put on hold for now.

We got our first egg this week too! From my 4 1/2 month old Ameraucana. So exciting!

Congrats! Beautiful egg from a very striking pullet!

Here is BB one of my babies yesterday enjoying the pool. lol well she doesn't really enjoy getting in but the great pyr does anyway!
i love the markings in this EE!

X2! Stunning!

Cabinchicky- may I ask where you got your older EEs from? I love the white with black flecked ones, they remind me of snowy owls, and it looks like you have at least 4 of them! Were you able to pick them out, were they started pullets or did they hatch from a certain combo of parents?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom