OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Paris has maybe 15 houses so not surprised. I have a Paris address but am actually about a mile & a half out in the country from there. I am 16 miles East from the 30/172 intersection on the South side of Canton if that gives you a better idea of location...lol
moving closer back my way! Woohoo.

Paris has maybe 15 houses so not surprised. I have a Paris address but am actually about a mile & a half out in the country from there. I am 16 miles East from the 30/172 intersection on the South side of Canton if that gives you a better idea of location...lol
Oh, and your old girls were 5 for 5 yesterday! I dropped one and its fertile so my one drake I locked up with them is doing his job!

Last edited:
Oh, and your old girls were 5 for 5 yesterday! I dropped one and its fertile so my one drake I locked up with them is doing his job!

Wooohooo! Toldja my girls were good producers. And yup, almost an hour & a half closer now. I'll be right off of 40 on the Northeast side of Cambridge.

Took a nice hour long drive down to Polk Ohio to pick up our three new chicks from Meyer Hatchery. The sunshine was warm and I didn't even need a coat!

My husband's Light Brahma, with my Welsummer and my son's White Rock hiding behind it.

Look at that face! So stinkin cute!

My Wellie walked right onto my hand and snuggled up. I'm in love!

I do know the area you are talking about and it's Cool, you were raised in Southern Ohio, then. The area I came from is where the farms and flat lands of Ohio meet the rolling hills.....if you've ever driven Rt 235/old rte. 69, you will drive from flat farmlands towards Indian Lake, OH and the slight hills start around there and head towards Zanesville. I always wanted to live in those hills. It is sooo pretty! I do like the snow on a sunny day, but you can have those blistery winds and ice. Here in Arkansas, it is pretty, but, the ticks and chiggers will run you right in the house!! I hate them. We don't have real harsh, long winters to kill them off. My only complaint about seeing Spring, Summer & Fall here is knowing the ticks and chiggers are gonna get us!! Horrid!!!! If it weren't for my daughter & grandson living near, I'd probably sell out. (We'd hate to give up the property here. Pretty private, 6 acres, with 5 acres of forest....no one bothers us. Except maybe coon, weasels & birds o' prey)

I live in southeast ohio and I love it here. Beautiful are and lots of farms. I moved here for grad school and loved it so much I never left!

Excited we finally have warm weather on the horizon and I think the animals are too. Of course our yard right now is a muddy puddly mess, but I won't complain. :)

Last edited:

It's here, it's here! The perfect thing to brighten a bunch of mucky muddy mess!

Back
Top Bottom