OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

autumnhearth thank you! have an issue now where the outlets were placed. ummm guys you put two right in my brooder spaces!!!! So now I am off to go remeasure space I have to see if I can work around them or if I have to ask them to be moved. I should have marked the spots I wanted them on the wall. I really want to beat my head against said wall too.

Is anyone else hearing the red tail hawks calling their chicks to fly??the pair here are and it's driving me and my roos nuts. Poor squirrels are catching the worst of it. Now we can't let my flock out due to the hunting lessons given to the chicks and I am getting stink eye by 17 birds. Judgemental lil brats.

Last edited:
Hello,
I am looking to purchase between 50-100 white broiler/cornish cross chickens to be about 4-6lbs on Sept. 20. I am located in Cincinnati, OH. Wondering if any of you know a place that will raise them for me and then either I will pick up or we can discuss shipping. Thanks for your help!

Hello,
I am looking to purchase between 50-100 white broiler/cornish cross chickens to be about 4-6lbs on Sept. 20. I am located in Cincinnati, OH. Wondering if any of you know a place that will raise them for me and then either I will pick up or we can discuss shipping. Thanks for your help!
call Shannon wagoner 937 515 0374

I can do this too. If you choose chicks from Meyers, I am able to pick them up. Call to discuss terms if you wish.
4 four oh-too 3 five-0h 7 9 for.

Well, while the sun was out briefly, I got pics of my dog kennel I converted into a coop.

And yes, It needs painted, inside and out.

Aflak is defending her pool...
Well look at that! Pretty awesome set up and I love that you used what you had!! I prefer to do things that way when I can. I think your feathered babies are gonna be pretty happy with that home!
thumbsup.gif

looking to rehome my roo that will be 3months old on the 8th of August. I am on the PA OHIO border line but will be in the Cleveland area on the 7th if anyone is interested. Please let me know.

I'm looking to buy laying pullets/young hens, if anyone knows where I can find some. I'd like to find 15-30, breed doesnt matter as long they are LF. I have more demand for eggs than I can fill. Cost of birds matters. Ohio only.

Neighbor called today. In a frantic voice she says "we think one of your chickens is up under our car."soo, I walk over to assist thinking my birds are all locked in the run or pen. once I am close to the car I hear one very irate squirrel. yes I laughed, "Hon, that's not a chicken. Get the water hose and spray up under there." Squirrel is back in the tree and I have had a real good laugh today.

Back
Top Bottom