OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Late to the party! But I am in Zanesfield ohio. I have 6 cochin bantams (looking for MORE) and 3 pekins with 1 fawn and white runner. If anyone here has any bantam cochin pullets...I NEED SOME!! lol. I figured out 4 of my 6 are roos!! BOO!! Welcome to Cbus!! I am originally from Cincinnati.

@Laurel Meadows may have some extras, might not be too far from you.

Hello all! I'm located in a small town outside of Lancaster, and I need some help! I have cockerels that I need processed but have had no luck getting in contact with someone who will do this for me. I've heard people tell me that many Amish people in the Bremen area do this, but I'm not sure how to contact them :barnie
Hoping someone here can point me in the right direction so that I can get some meat in my freezer!

Orpington-cross chicks ages just hatched yesterday through 1 week old, $5 each straight run only. Also, a few Olive Egger chicks (Isbar rooster over Black Copper Maran hen), $8 each straight-run only.

More Orpington cross chicks, blue-green Eggers (Isbar rooster over Ameraucana hen) $8 each straight run, and pure Buff Orpington chicks $15 each straight run, will be hatching over the next few days. All my Orpingtons came from Cedar Crest and are NOT hatchery stock.

Located in Geneva, OH, about an hour northeast of Cleveland. Pick up only.

IMG_4088.JPG

IMG_4089.JPG

IMG_4086.JPG

IMG_4090.JPG

This is an absolute long shot, but I just wanted to post that we lost our Black Shoulder peahen about two weeks ago. She disappeared without a trace. We think she wandered off as we found no evidence of her being killed, anywhere. She's three years old and pretty big; also cannot fly. I can find a picture if needed, but she's white with a little black and tan trim. Please if anyone has seen her, let me know. We live in western Licking County, but she could be anywhere.

This is an absolute long shot, but I just wanted to post that we lost our Black Shoulder peahen about two weeks ago. She disappeared without a trace. We think she wandered off as we found no evidence of her being killed, anywhere. She's three years old and pretty big; also cannot fly. I can find a picture if needed, but she's white with a little black and tan trim. Please if anyone has seen her, let me know. We live in western Licking County, but she could be anywhere.

Where do you live? I'm near Chagrin Falls, and someone reported seeing a peafowl or guinea hen in the area, but I'm not sure he really knew what kind it was.

We're in western Licking county, near Johnstown; about 2 1/4 hours from you by car. It's possible someone stole her, she was easy to catch and we had some kids trespassing around the time she disappeared. Do you know if we can find out any more info about the bird he saw? Color or anything?

Back
Top Bottom