OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Hello Ohioans! I'm a new duck mom as of this morning. I ordered 3 ducklings, but 2 have sadly passed, likely due to shipping stress. So I have one lonely little duckling that needs a friend or two. Anybody in Ohio have some ducklings I could buy?

Thanks!
I'm so sorry you lost two of your ducklings! What kind do you have? Where are you located? I have some hatching in a few weeks, if you don't find any before then. I'm in sw OH.

I'm so sorry you lost two of your ducklings! What kind do you have? Where are you located? I have some hatching in a few weeks, if you don't find any before then. I'm in sw OH.
The one I have left is a Saxony. I lost a Cayuga and a Welsh Harlequin. What kind are you hatching? Thanks for your response!

Hello Ohioans! I'm a new duck mom as of this morning. I ordered 3 ducklings, but 2 have sadly passed, likely due to shipping stress. So I have one lonely little duckling that needs a friend or two. Anybody in Ohio have some ducklings I could buy?

Thanks!
I have a friend in Geneva with a single hatchling. Not sure how far that is for you.

Back
Top Bottom