OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

IMG_9226.jpg
IMG_9223.jpg
IMG_9221.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_9224.jpg
    IMG_9224.jpg
    528.9 KB · Views: 2
Hello! Columbus OH - Powell Area

I really need to borrow a very nice incubator, transportable, for my chinese goose eggs that will arrive within a week - it was a time-sensitive thing, one batch left and I got it :celebrate! It's a bit more affordable than live goslings.

Would anyone be so kind as to let me borrow their incubator? I am willing to offer you a gosling if enough successfully hatch :fl! I hear they are loyal and protective, which is why I'm going to hatch some. We have chickens and are concerned about birds of prey so far.

I thought of building my own incubator but the fancier ones with fans and thermostats will take a lot of time to develop, and I don't have enough of a budget to buy a surefire incubator that instills confidence. These eggs were not that cheap :tongue

Again, I am within Powell, OH and am willing to travel around 20 miles or so to pick it up!
:&>
Dublin... Westerville... Gahanna... these eggs are worth the drive!

Last edited:
Hello! Columbus OH - Powell Area

I really need to borrow a very nice incubator, transportable, for my chinese goose eggs that will arrive within a week - it was a time-sensitive thing, one batch left and I got it :celebrate! It's a bit more affordable than live goslings.

Would anyone be so kind as to let me borrow their incubator? I am willing to offer you a gosling if enough successfully hatch :fl! I hear they are loyal and protective, which is why I'm going to hatch some. We have chickens and are concerned about birds of prey so far.

I thought of building my own incubator but the fancier ones with fans and thermostats will take a lot of time to develop, and I don't have enough of a budget to buy a surefire incubator that instills confidence. These eggs were not that cheap :tongue

Again, I am within Powell, OH and am willing to travel around 20 miles or so to pick it up!
Dublin... Westerville... Gahanna... these eggs are worth the drive!
Gosh, I wish you were closer. I'd totally lend you an incubator or hatch them for you in exchange for keeping a few. I'm about an hour from you though.

Back
Top Bottom