OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Hey y’all! I have another cockerel that I’m giving away. He’s a Silver Laced Wyandotte 17 weeks. I was hoping to keep this one, also a boy I got by mistake, but he is very protective of his girls when it comes to my other two roosters. I was actually surprised how he stood his ground against my big Orpington rooster, but I know that he will just end up getting hurt. I’m sure he’ll make a great flock protect though! And he has yet to show any aggression towards me. Again i live in Perrysburg, OH and won’t ship him but am willing to negotiating maybe meeting in the middle somewhere or dropping him off if your close enough. Also got him from Meyer hatchery. Thanks!
A2F26E37-EDD3-4A41-9DB1-6642C54B6BA3.jpeg
85123819-C047-4123-91FB-65DB4A738DD1.jpeg
806A5618-A735-420B-ADCA-62475B49AEC3.jpeg
2554D57C-8F72-4655-954F-757242D36A7A.jpeg

One more thing… I also have a female mallard that my hen hatched out last may. We found the egg in the middle of the yard (almost ran in over with the mower) and couldn’t find a nest anywhere but just happened to have a broody hen that I was about to put some eggs under. Anyway she is the only duck we have and I feel kinda bad for her and figure she’d be better of somewhere more fit for a duck. She has been inside this winter with my chickens and her nails are a bit overgrown and was wondering if you can clip them with nail clippers? Also if anyone would like to have her I would really appreciate it 😁

Hey y’all! I have another cockerel that I’m giving away. He’s a Silver Laced Wyandotte 17 weeks. I was hoping to keep this one, also a boy I got by mistake, but he is very protective of his girls when it comes to my other two roosters. I was actually surprised how he stood his ground against my big Orpington rooster, but I know that he will just end up getting hurt. I’m sure he’ll make a great flock protect though! And he has yet to show any aggression towards me. Again i live in Perrysburg, OH and won’t ship him but am willing to negotiating maybe meeting in the middle somewhere or dropping him off if your close enough. Also got him from Meyer hatchery. Thanks!View attachment 2990706View attachment 2990707View attachment 2990708View attachment 2990709
One more thing… I also have a female mallard that my hen hatched out last may. We found the egg in the middle of the yard (almost ran in over with the mower) and couldn’t find a nest anywhere but just happened to have a broody hen that I was about to put some eggs under. Anyway she is the only duck we have and I feel kinda bad for her and figure she’d be better of somewhere more fit for a duck. She has been inside this winter with my chickens and her nails are a bit overgrown and was wondering if you can clip them with nail clippers? Also if anyone would like to have her I would really appreciate it 😁
He’s sooooo pretty. Wish I had room for another rooster. Good Wishes!

In Cincinnati!
I have 2 roosters who are in need of a home. I've raised them from chicks and they are both friendly and actually fairly quiet. Can anyone help to rehome??one jubilee orpington, the other is a frizzle silkie... please help!

Attachments

• 20220208_165453.jpg
    20220208_165453.jpg
    323.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 20211220_140232.jpg
    20211220_140232.jpg
    912.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 20220208_165449.jpg
    20220208_165449.jpg
    323 KB · Views: 2
If I spent 6 weeks in Cincy two summers ago, does that count? ;)
How I wish I could take in one or both of your roos… someday I’ll be able to do many things.
Best wishes!

How I wish I could take in one or both of your roos… someday I’ll be able to do many things.
Best wishes!
Counts for me! I wish I could keep them... 😪
Best wishes!
Counts for me!
Thanks and I wish I could keep them too!

Back
Top Bottom