OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Hey fellow Ohioans,

If anyone has two fully grown or “out of the brooder” drakes they need to rehome for free or are selling for a reasonable price and are within 1.5 hours of Athens, Ohio let me know! I’m not particular on a specific breed but would like a couple friendly, calm birds.

I have close neighbors and tried keeping ducks last year and they were a little too noisy for my yard, but I do miss having them around. They would be pets/ employees only. 😬 Their job, of course is to be eating weeds and bugs from the garden. Thanks!
Hello, I live In Hamilton Ohio I have two Rouen Drakes in which I would be willing to give you. I bought them as ducklings in March with four other Ducklings. They are very beautiful and healthy. I would love for the boy’s to go to a good home. If interested let me know.

Bantam Calico Cochin Randy 16 wks -- Randy
Calm handsome boy, beautiful feather patterning, calm, easily handled.

Attachments

• 20230723_162613.jpg
    20230723_162613.jpg
    296.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 20230723_162433.jpg
    20230723_162433.jpg
    231 KB · Views: 1
Good morning folks! have a wonderful day!
Mark I wanted to let you know that someone I had sold Mallards to that ended being drakes 2 years ago contacted me. They wondered if theirs had shown back up at my house as they flew away and left. They had females and a pond and were put in a coop every night but left to free range during the daytime. They were shocked they left for good this time as they had left before but always returned. I hope you have had good luck rehoming your drakes. My pen is much more peaceful with mine gone. I hated letting them go the way I had to but our friend was glad to get them and I couldn't get a bite anywhere for them on CL or any other site I tried. Have a good day Mark.

Back
Top Bottom