OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

I have a broody who just won't quit, but I can't afford to have any more chickens right now. Is there anyone who is looking for some chicks though? I would consider buying some hatching eggs and letting her hatch them out if I knew ahead of time someone was lined up to buy the chicks. I just worry I'd hatch them and they wouldn't sell on Craigslist.

Anyway, let me know if you would be interested in this. I was thinking of getting Barred Rock eggs but I could probably do whatever you want.

Located in Cleveland and you would need to pick up chicks or meet me in the greater Cleveland area when the time comes.

I have a broody who just won't quit, but I can't afford to have any more chickens right now. Is there anyone who is looking for some chicks though? I would consider buying some hatching eggs and letting her hatch them out if I knew ahead of time someone was lined up to buy the chicks. I just worry I'd hatch them and they wouldn't sell on Craigslist.

Anyway, let me know if you would be interested in this. I was thinking of getting Barred Rock eggs but I could probably do whatever you want.

Located in Cleveland and you would need to pick up chicks or meet me in the greater Cleveland area when the time comes.
Wish I was in the market for more chicks but I can't have anymore chickens

Hi, I don't live in Ohio but I am originally from here!
I just wanted to put out feelers, I have two AKC registered male English yellow lab puppies for sale. We are in Ohio right now for a short time to visit family, and I have both the puppies along so if there was any interest, we could possibly meet up. We will be staying in Elyria until Sunday morning. They are AKC registered, they've had their dew claws removed, were dewormed, and had their first puppy shots a few weeks ago. They were born April 23rd and I think 15 weeks old now. They're very smart puppies and would be great hunting dogs or family dogs. They have great bloodlines as well.
I'm open to offers.
Thanks and spread the word if you know anyone possibly interested! I can PM my phone number if there's interest too.

Hi, I don't live in Ohio but I am originally from here!
I just wanted to put out feelers, I have two AKC registered male English yellow lab puppies for sale. We are in Ohio right now for a short time to visit family, and I have both the puppies along so if there was any interest, we could possibly meet up. We will be staying in Elyria until Sunday morning. They are AKC registered, they've had their dew claws removed, were dewormed, and had their first puppy shots a few weeks ago. They were born April 23rd and I think 15 weeks old now. They're very smart puppies and would be great hunting dogs or family dogs. They have great bloodlines as well.
I'm open to offers.
Thanks and spread the word if you know anyone possibly interested! I can PM my phone number if there's interest too.
Oh, so close to me(as you know)! Wish I could have another puppy. Let me ask around...

Back
Top Bottom