OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Hello all. Help me find a new home for my rooster!
Meet Pickles. This handsome man is an 8 month old silkie roo looking for a forever home. He is such a sweet boy I hate that I have to re-home him. Rooberty hit my flock hard these past few weeks. Pickles and my big roo have decided they are no longer friends. It never went beyond feather pulling until about a week ago, Pickles thought he should be in charge. As you can imagine that did not end well. All of his facial fluff is gone he had a bloody eye. They've been separated, Pickles is all healed. The poor guy looks more like a vulture than a silkie at the moment. He was originally purchased from a breeder. I was told his base is black with a lot of leakage. I think he would make some beautiful babies!! He is a shy guy despite me constantly forcing affection on him since he was a nugget. His crow is more of a scream, he is very vocal when something is wrong.
He is still figuring out the birds and the bees so be patient with him. Poor fella can't figure out which end is the correct one half the time. 🤦🏻‍♀️
If you would like to add this little guy to your flock I'm asking $15. (Cash only)
Local pickup

Attachments

• PXL_20240208_194902953.PORTRAIT.jpg
    PXL_20240208_194902953.PORTRAIT.jpg
    467.9 KB · Views: 1
  • PXL_20240124_191519374.PORTRAIT.jpg
    PXL_20240124_191519374.PORTRAIT.jpg
    389.2 KB · Views: 1
  • PXL_20231208_214912520.MP.jpg
    PXL_20231208_214912520.MP.jpg
    435.7 KB · Views: 1
Hello all. Help me find a new home for my rooster!
Meet Pickles. This handsome man is an 8 month old silkie roo looking for a forever home. He is such a sweet boy I hate that I have to re-home him. Rooberty hit my flock hard these past few weeks. Pickles and my big roo have decided they are no longer friends. It never went beyond feather pulling until about a week ago, Pickles thought he should be in charge. As you can imagine that did not end well. All of his facial fluff is gone he had a bloody eye. They've been separated, Pickles is all healed. The poor guy looks more like a vulture than a silkie at the moment. He was originally purchased from a breeder. I was told his base is black with a lot of leakage. I think he would make some beautiful babies!! He is a shy guy despite me constantly forcing affection on him since he was a nugget. His crow is more of a scream, he is very vocal when something is wrong.
He is still figuring out the birds and the bees so be patient with him. Poor fella can't figure out which end is the correct one half the time. 🤦🏻‍♀️
If you would like to add this little guy to your flock I'm asking $15. (Cash only)
Local pickup
Pretty bird!

I worked all day it was warm and time to put nesting material in the swan enclosure
How many will you hatch out? I don't know how many eggs they lay at a time. I bet the eggs are huge being as big of a bird as a Swan is. Do you sell them after they hatch or just keep all of them. That is so exciting. I love to see babies hatch but I don't need mine to hatch any right now.

How many will you hatch out? I don't know how many eggs they lay at a time. I bet the eggs are huge being as big of a bird as a Swan is. Do you sell them after they hatch or just keep all of them. That is so exciting. I love to see babies hatch but I don't need mine to hatch any right now.
I keep hoping for a good year! She is old. if she has 4-6 eggs but sometime, they will lay more or sometimes they will lay less. No I don't intend on selling any. No eggs yet too early.

I keep hoping for a good year! She is old. if she has 4-6 eggs but sometime, they will lay more or sometimes they will lay less. No I don't intend on selling any. No eggs yet too early.
I pray that she lays some for you. Is she good at incubating them or will you do that yourself. I didn't know if they made an incubator big enough for Swan Eggs. I am hoping for a good year for you. What a gloomy day but it still beats the snow.

I pray that she lays some for you. Is she good at incubating them or will you do that yourself. I didn't know if they made an incubator big enough for Swan Eggs. I am hoping for a good year for you. What a gloomy day but it still beats the snow.
Raining hard here! I have a computer mess going on! Trying to manage photos :barnie:lol:

Raining hard here! I have a computer mess going on! Trying to manage photos :barnie:lol:
ATT service is out here all over. Not sure how far the outage is but glad I have Verizon right now. Our Son messaged us on here to let us know he doesn't have service. Sorry about your computer. At least you know how to manage photos Mark. I am not that intelligent but I can sure drive that School Bus, lol.

Back
Top Bottom