OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

thought I saw a post on this thread about Buckeye chicks and eggs for sale and I can't find it again. Really interested if someone has them. You can PM me and let me know. I can pick them up. Thanks

idunno.gif
Can anyone tell me where I might get White Leghorn chicks about 1 to 3 mos old. I live in the Steubenville/Wintersville area. I'm looking to get them sometime around Easter.

Hello everyone. i live in north west ohio, and boy is it snowing here:) i am a proud mommy of 3 beautiful kids, polish, jungle fowl, silkies, seramas, wbt japs,mills,golden phoenix and show girls. i also have 2 moscovy ducks, 2 american bulldogs, a rat terrier, a mutt, 2 snakes, 1 degu, a rat, 2 cats, a dove and a wonderful man who just rolls his eyes and bites his tongue when i add a new member to our family.

Quote:
Hello. Welcome to byc!! I'm from columbiana county!! I'm also new so I wish I could help ya out getting some chickens. I'm sure someone will be able to help you on here. Everyone is very helpful. Have u tried looking on craigslist?? Or maybe a bargain hunter or newspaper. I think i saw on another post about a farm in Pa selling older chicks but don't know if they were leghorns. Good luck!!

hey everyone!

i looking for someone to split a few orders with me....any interest? i would like t get Welsummers and Buckeyes and some Bantams.

Hello fellow Ohioians!

I live in central Ohio(Sunbury) Delaware county.I have been a BYC member for quite awhile.I had two BYC get togethers two summers ago and met some wonderful fellow chicken owners.We had a ball discussing our flocks and giving each other advice.I absolutely love this site and the friendly people... Sandy(Sunbury Chick)

Back
Top Bottom