OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there!

Hi im from the Darke county area, arcanum, greenville and such! First time chicken farmers here. I have 8 partridge rocks, 2 yellow and redish colored chicks( lol not sure what they are yet), 4 bantams ( to be determined) and 2 ducklings! All within a week or two old! So cute cant wait to see their personalities bloom!
big_smile.png

I'm looking for an entry form, website or a contact email address for the upcoming Greenville Show in April. Anyone know?

Quote:
Ummm.......I'm all the way south,akron is about three hours from us. I have a sibling that goes to school at akron..... we may be able to set something up.
I have three blue hens and a white roo. They are pet quality,but all are in good feathering condition,except for one that looks like a vulture.
hide.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Ummm.......I'm all the way south,akron is about three hours from us. I have a sibling that goes to school at akron..... we may be able to set something up.
I have three blue hens and a white roo. They are pet quality,but all are in good feathering condition,except for one that looks like a vulture.
hide.gif

haha! I would LOVE a blue hen!!!I am not planning on showing so PQis fine! Let me know- if not maybe we can set up a chicken train of some sorts!

I am from Miami Co. and I have 3 silkies and 5 buff orpingtons and we are getting 6 more chicks in April. I can't wait! I love BYC it has taught me everything I know!

Back
Top Bottom