OHIO NATIONAL 2010 UPDATE - January 23rd

Quote:
Yeah, that's why I wouldn't take my Van, same size as yours lol. I hope by than I'll have my SUV, i've got on my wish list, and maybe a small trailer for the birds we'll see, but wanna go.

Quote:
Are you going to try it?? Sarah is already very excited, our first ohio show. I did also find their web site hope it's OK to post it http://www.ohionational.org/ it's about 15 hours for us lol Will have to take the car can you imagine the gas for the tank
smile.png

We took the trip last year-16 hours of driving, but it was so worth it. Didn't show, but it was great-so many birds! May have to take that trip again this November...

What is a good hotel to stay at? Wow, we gotta be nuts~staff at work already think I've lost it just with the shows we attend now their gonna love this one
lol.png

Quote:
We took the trip last year-16 hours of driving, but it was so worth it. Didn't show, but it was great-so many birds! May have to take that trip again this November...

What is a good hotel to stay at? Wow, we gotta be nuts~staff at work already think I've lost it just with the shows we attend now their gonna love this one
lol.png

We stayed at Cambria Suites. It was a really nice hotel, and only about 10 minutes from the show.

Quote:
lol.png

We stayed at Cambria Suites. It was a really nice hotel, and only about 10 minutes from the show.

Going to check that one out!! Thanks
smile.png

What is a good hotel to stay at?

Again this year the host hotel will be the Hilton Garden Inn at Polaris. The overflow hotel will be the Comfort Inn next door. Both are at the Polaris exit off I71 and also have the added convenience of being within walking distance of a great variety of eateries and watering holes.

The OHIO NATIONAL has negotiated an $89.00 per night rate for any room at these two hotels. You must mention that you are a poulrtry show guest to get this rate.

Last year the Hilton was booked full more than three months before the show and this year even more people are expected to attend. We are currentley negotiating for the same rate at a third hotel for the 2010 American Bantam Association National meet on November 13th & 14th.

Hilton Garden Inn
http://hiltongardeninn.hilton.com/en/gi/hotels/index.jhtml?ctyhocn=CMHCPGI

Comfort Inn-
http://www.undercovertourist.com/united-states/ohio/columbus/hotels/comfort-inn-north-polaris.html

Quote:
Great! Did you make the Congress in MA?

Yep, almost got to throw a pancake at Scott Brown at IHOP.

I was so excited when I got the email confirming this! I am already making hotel reservations and will be looking into flights this summer. Last November was my first time ever attending and I loved it. I'm taking my 17 year old daughter this year I think.

I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn and it was so comfortable and a very good price offered to the Ohio National. The beds were great. When your getting older that means a lot. I drove from Al. and it was a long trip. I can't go this year but I am going to the Crossroads show in 2011 the Lord willing.;

Back
Top Bottom