Oily stains on clothing

CityGirlintheCountry

Green Eggs and Hamlet
12 Years
Jul 7, 2007
Middle TN
Okay... apparently I can't eat without getting it all over my chest. I found yet another shirt that has oil or grease stains on the front. I am ruining shirts as fast as I can buy them! Other than better eating habits or a bib, how do I get rid of these type stains? Unfortunately, most of the shirts make it through the washer and dryer before I notice. Are they just ruined or is there some way to treat the stains?

A bib might be a good option.
big_smile.png
All of my clothes have stains on them too. I've learned not to wear things I care about while eating something messy. The one product that worked was Melaluca spot remover, I don't know if they still make it though, or if Melaluca even exists still.

I muss up clothes regularly. (What do you mean I can't change the oil in my car while wearing my favorite silk shirt?) I discovered this stain remover called White Wizard, which works not only on clothes, but carpeting and upholstery, as well. I used to ruin clothes, but no more.

Set in oil stains can sometimes be removed by saturating the spot with Dawn dish soap and letting it soak. That's what I used to use before I discovered White Wizard.

Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom