Ok, Do I Border These Blocks or Set Edge to Edge?

We just offloaded that cord of wood into two different stacks and my ankle and shoulders are screaming! At least it isn't 90 degrees with 100% humidity anymore so that helps with the hard labor around here. I think that qualifies as a weightlifting workout, right?

Hi, Karen, welcome to BYC! We'd love to see pictures of some of your quilts and/or quilt blocks!

Well, I caved, in the name of using what I have on hand and though the green is a tad darker than I wanted for this, I think it worked out okay. Now to layer and quilt it.

DCP_6115.jpg

Sorry to hear about your finger...at least the thimble will give you some protection as you try to quilt.

Personally, I like the green border. I had thought about suggesting a dark brown instead of the black this time...to contrast with the fall orange and maroons. But the green is lovely.

I was also going to suggest a dark brown or reddish brown perhaps with a bit of black in it, but the green looks nice too.
smile.png
Love log cabin and fall colors! I have one I did in fall colors with the barn raising pattern...very pretty!

Back
Top Bottom