OK, Enough is Enough! Please DON'T Discuss Baby Poop With The World!

My dog likes to pee in the river when we go swimming......which I find rather amusing in a stupid sort of way coz he's a boy but he's squatting.... yeah.....but I guess I don't want my friends to think I'm crazy like that (who cares if the dogs think I'm crazy?) so I don't go posting it on FB every time we go to the river. Hmmmm perhaps the OP's family doesn't care what other people think? I mean to a point that's a good thing, but some people take it overboard. They lack tact. Now I'd be the first to admit that tact has never been my strong point anyway and people have unfriended me because I occasionally cuss a blue streak on FB, but I guess it's a bit different to unfriend family. Seems like they must have a LOT of time on their hands if they are posting THAT frequently about silly stuff. I only post a lot when I'm extremely bored, and if I'm busy at work you're lucky if I update enough to say that I lived through work that night. Meh, I guess unless you had kids a similar age for "play date" there's not a whole lot you could do to get them out of the house a bit. I'd do what the others suggest and hide their posts from your wall feed. You can still go look at their wall once in a while so you don't miss the actual important stuff.

HAHAHA, this is something I would do when I have a baby. I think for some people, when they have a baby that child becomes their whole world. Everything about that child, what they're doing, what they've done, is all very significant...and this includes poop. Eventually the poopy prattle will stop when things get more routine and poopy is just a poopy, nothing special, nothing to get excited about. So, I wouldn't worry...then again I might also get fascinated since my interests are in the medical field..but I think commenting on her poop posts with tales of your own bathroom accomplishments might give her the hint and be in good humor at the same time. Good luck, have fun and a little laugh.

We must have been bad parents. We never celebrated the poop.
idunno.gif
In fact we pretty much played "hot potato" with the kids. "You do it!"....."No, YOU do it!"....."I did it last time!"...."Well I gave birth to her! You need to contribute too!".......
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom