Ok, folks, Unveiling The Ameraucana Breeding Coop(Added Pics)

It looks great!
Now how come I can't get my husband to build stuff like that? It's not that he can't, he just WON'T!

Humm... on that note... anybody selling a cattle prod?
tongue.png

Quote:
lau.gif
gig.gif

She is right! Just do what I do....whine ALOT!! LOL
Not really...I just ask...and he builds. When the next coop is done, we will have...one for the polish, one for the turkeys...one for the Buffs...one for the RIR...and one that will have 4 seperate pens and runs..for Langshans, frizzles, Marans, and pheonix.
What a great hubby I have! ( had to brag)

So, you think it looks like a spaceship, huh? We thought it had that "Forestry Service Firetower" look, LOL, especially with the colors I chose for it. I am anxious to get the working window put in place, the floor painted and the pen built. I want the Ameraucana pullets to lay their first eggs in their own coop; they're 14 weeks old this week, so not too long now. I'm sure the pen will cost as much as the entire coop since I never find a roll of fencing in the dumpsters. I thought about taking a picture of the finished coop along with a plate of cookies to the builder's men who are working on the house to thank them for the free lumber and siding, but if they saw how much we made out of their freebies, they might decide they were being a little too generous.

I'll never understand how a rooster is noise pollution and a nonstop barking dog is not, as well as truck engines roaring, horns honking, loud music pounding, etc. I love my roosters and their crowing, even if Suede does sound like a bull moose sometimes, LOL.
You'll just have to move! That's all there is to it. I'll never go back to the city unless I lose my mind and don't know where I am!

I'll never understand how a rooster is noise pollution and a nonstop barking dog is not,

I have a neighbor who leaves their dog out some times in the evening and he barks the entire time they're gone and sometimes they're gone until LATE.

I agree.​

Back
Top Bottom