ok i need someone to vent to...

Quote:
it upset him so bad he was crying. this woman is nutty. the child doesnt even want to live with her anymore because of the emotional and mental abuse she is dealing on him.

heck she almost ran me over with her car earlier!

Poor kids! Prolly wanted to shrivel up and die from embarassment:(

Is she an alcaholic???????

Last edited:
Quote:
i dont know but i guarantee she wont be asking my child anymore questions! my daughter was rather polite considerin. and i even told her to say certain things to her and she didnt!

Quote:
i dont know but i guarantee she wont be asking my child anymore questions! my daughter was rather polite considerin. and i even told her to say certain things to her and she didnt!

Shoulda that lady to go pound sand..

Last edited:
Quote:

Shoulda told her to go pound sand..

i know me i wouldve done more than just talk to her. thats the problem. when it comes to my child or any child i dont play games. ill fight satan with a toothpick for any child! i talked to her ex husband about it too. hes taking her back to court over the son. i told him i would write a letter about the incident if he wanted me to.

Back
Top Bottom