Ok lets see pictures of yours Turkey poults? Please add breed & ages.

valnadam

Hatching
11 Years
Apr 10, 2008
I want to see some poults

Here's mine

About 2-3 weeks
Picture3000061.jpg

about 4-5 weeks
Picture3000080.jpg

Last edited:
Oh me too...
I have always wanted a turkey...
For no other reason than to say I have a turkey...

Actually I think they are neat and love to watch them. We have all kinds of wild turkey and pheasant and grouse around here. The wild game birds are really lively around here..

Here is a pic of Miracle, the Merriams wild Turkey at 3 days old together with a silver sebright and a black silkie.
babyMiracle.jpg

Here he is again at around 3 weeks old calling for his chicken buddies:
turklet001.jpg

Most amazing little turkey I ever had, even as an adult tom he was the friendliest most attached bird I have ever met. Like a feathered, 2 legged dog. He loved just standing beside me and letting me scratch his head and neck and if I picked him up he would go to sleep in my arms.......
Sadly he passed away 2 yrs ago, I miss him so much, never had a turkey like him again.

Last edited:
baby birds are so cute, and for the most part are okay when they're adults....in my opinion two breeds do not fit into the "still cute when big" category: guineas and turkeys. But yours is still adorable!!!!!

Rudy (if he's a boy) or Ruby (if she's a girl) is the one poult that made it. I am getting him a buddy this friday, but Rudy's bonded to the ducks. He's a Bronze Breasted.

Here he is at a couple of days old
rudy2.jpg

And for comparison, this is him last night, at about 3.5 weeks old. I think he's a little small, but he's been getting bigger in the last week.
rudy3.jpg

rudy4.jpg

Thanks a bunch guys, you just made my intense incubator watch significantly worse as one pipped this morning. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom