Ok, so I really dislike Angelina Jolie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did research the back story on Changeling and it is just terrible, what the police and the authorities did to that poor woman just to save their own butts. They should have been prosecuted themselves when the truth came out.

I am on the fence about watching the movie.

I wrote Babs an email once..... she was on CNN or something flapping her yap about Bush during his second term, I do not remember the particulars of what she was talking about but I do remember during his campaign she was making very loud statements about LEAVING THE COUNTRY if Bush was elected again.... so I sent her an email reminding her of these statements and so if she did not like it here she could pack her bags and hit the road.
big_smile.png

Now I have no idea WHY I never received a response.....
wink.png

Anyone care to pm me why no one likes her?

I seen her in that one maid movie, but that was all, I know nothing of her otherwise.

Wait.. was that J-Lo?

I don't even know the slightest thing about her or her personal life (which is probably no one's business, but then again she's on the screen) so I have no real opinion. Tom cruise on the other hand. LOL

Never saw the big thing about Brad Pitt either.
idunno.gif

If I ever saw Angelina lick her lips, I'd pick her up and stick her to the window to see how long she'd stay stuck there.

I enjoyed that movie as well, and Angelina Jolie showed that she can in fact act. The movie had beautiful cinematography, the acting was fantastic across the board, and it yanked your heart in a million different ways.

I didn't care for Brad Pitt when he was in "leading man" type roles, but he has been amazing in several movies: 12 Monkeys, Fight Club, and Snatch. He plays "off" very very well.

I really could care less about their personal lives.

I've heard of The Changeling but have never seen it. If it happens to be on tv I'll have to watch it, even though I think Angelina is a disturbed person.........

Last edited:
Of course, when the movie is over what do we all do but run to Google to see what the real story is. Turns out that the killer had his mother/grandmother helping him do the dirty deed. She actually plead guilty to the Collins murder. She went to prison and was finally paroled back to Canada.

Sadly, all of the murders took place on a chicken ranch near Norco, California. The place was so desolate and depressing, it could have been my place.

Rufus

I am so clueless. I don't watch enough TV or movies to know one celebrity from another.
hu.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom