OK, so sexing by color

lswatson111304

Songster
10 Years
Sep 18, 2009
Milano, TX
Is it for sure? Because my DH went to get me a male and another female and the guy sold DH what looks to be 2 more females, and well..I'm a little upset. Although I'm hoping their first eggs will be fertile and I can hatch them! LOL The other one not pictured below has feathers missing like she has been bred..so I'm assuming that is the girl. Like I said they all look the same. The one in question doesn't look male at all.
So yeah, the one that we are assuming is what he assumed is the male is smaller, but looks exactly like my female.
Pics below.
The "supposed male"
41471_dsc01681_edited-1.jpg

My female, and I know she is a female because she laid me her first egg yesterday!
41471_dsc01683_edited-1.jpg

Yeah, thats what I'm afraid of. I think I will either keep it and go back and pick a male myself since he has no clue..or exchange it. He said I can bring it back for another if I need to.

I don't know. He is a little out there, but he is really nice and has cute chicks! LOL
I already had 1 female, DH came home with 2 more. I think I'm just going to go buy a male from him so I'll have 1 male and 3 females. I will pick him myself. LOL

Back
Top Bottom