Ok, Which One of You Jokers Did It, Hmm????????

evil-smiley-face.jpg

Cyn, this is hysterical. It reminds me of the member quite a while back that got locked in the coop and had to shimmy through the pop door to get out. Thanks to all these stories of getting stuck in the coop, we have ours "stuck-proof". I insisted. Ken would laugh to hard and then I would have to shoot him.

There is no way the horizontal bar could lock on it's own
hide.gif
something weird happened there.
idunno.gif

Debbie, there is no way either I nor my dh could possibly fit through the pop door
lau.gif
Maybe when I was a toddler!
lau.gif
How on earth did she manage that one? Lesson learned..carry cell phone. I was coming out of the coop about a month ago and couldn't step out due to copperhead snake laying there. I had to have walked right past it going in
th.gif
No cell on me and dh taking a nap in the house! I was lucky to reach the pitchfork and able to get out of there. That was quite scary. So glad you and Tom got out!

See with my open air coop, I can wriggle my hands through the welded wire (2"x4" holes) to undo the latch from the inside
wink.png

It's a good thing too, coz I don't think I could bust my way out of there!!! It's sturdy!!!

DH is almost always either gone or asleep when I'm at the coop, and probably nobody would come rescue me either.
idunno.gif
it would suck!

Ken would laugh to hard and then I would have to shoot him.

Ditto that!​

Back
Top Bottom