OK! Who ate my sandwhich!

Countrypunk92

Songster
10 Years
May 26, 2009
Portland, tennessee
Who did it? Was it you?...hmph,
That was the last of the swiss cheese, too...
rant.gif

Bored out of my mind, Let's make this fun!

DS had a chicken steal his roast beef sandwich right out of his hand when he was just 3. He was so mad at that chicken. But got a laugh over it's reaction to the mustard.

Last edited:
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my sandwich go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and when I do, I will give you a very stern talking to.

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my sandwich go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and when I do, I will give you a very stern talking to.
lau.gif

I went into the run one day with a cookie in my hand. As I got out the scratch grain with the other hand a hen jumped and snagged the cookie.

I had a hen who would jump up on my shouldure or arm and eat whatever I had.. or if I had feed, before I could get to the coops, she jumped on it and like, round house kicked it out of my hand spilling her face. . Then she stuffed her beak. Fatty hen.

Back
Top Bottom