OK who is ready for the conversion?

I just downloaded google chrome. This isn't the only site that loads faster with it! I wish I had done this a long time ago
big_smile.png

Sheaviance1,

What were you using before?

Impy

It did thank you, I just did not go far enough down....looked like that was the end of the page at the end of my posts, I guess :/

Thank you again! :)

click on your name ( which is in the blue on the right side top)
then click on edit community profile
scroll almost all the way to the bottom and you will see your form signature it says what is there in the grey/ blue and the edit is below that

I hope this helps

Quote:
I don't believe paid members have anything different in their signatures. I didn't 2 days ago in the Sandbox.

Imp

You have to have a paid membership to put smilies in your sig now. I'm not sure if you have to have a PPM or just a GFM to have one. Nifty mentioned it before the change.

Quote:
I don't believe paid members have anything different in their signatures. I didn't 2 days ago in the Sandbox.

Imp

You have to have a paid membership to put smilies in your sig now. I'm not sure if you have to have a PPM or just a GFM to have one. Nifty mentioned it before the change.

I suspect you are correct. I just saw smilies in signatures.

Imp

Ok, so I installed google chrome on this computer and now BYC is as fast as ever for me. I'll have to do that on my laptops as well. Google chrome solved all that
barnie.gif
slower-than-dial-up loading nonsense.
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom